Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories Please!!

You can do it for both Todd and I

Here are the directions:


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! ...it can be happy, sad, angry, something stupid i did in front of you (I am sure there are plenty of those out there), anything!!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you...Get excited!

3. Make sure there are tons of details! I want to know how your remember it! thanks

8 comments:

Dan and LaVon said...

My first solid memory of Todd was as a 4ish little boy imitating an older cousin who was doing a dance during our family Reunion Talent Show. He was so funny and truly stole the show from Jenny

Rachel said...

Hey! well I don't know you very well yet Nicki and I kinda doubt todd reads this very often?!?! but you're a cute girl and it was good to see you guys at the reunion!!!!

Harshes said...

Uh...you didn't do it on mine! Punk! Ok, I remember you and Diana (was it Diana?) were my visit teachers...2 young teenagers. But I loved you guys, mainly b/c you always brought me the BEST treats EVER! So good! Come over and leave me some comments. I always think of your smile when I think of you!

Tiphkaydenwilson said...

I remember when you guys where dating and you your dog came along with you to the house, and took a crap in the kitchen. And i was so nice to pick it up after a smart alec remark of course.

Frasure Family said...

Oh Todd...one great memory was writing letters as teenagers. I have reread some and it makes me wonder what did I write you. I loved hearing your lifting stories and rollerblading stories as well. But one great memory was at the reunion at Mount Rushmore and completing the Human Maze, we had so much fun doing that!

Shaylen said...

I just remember that one time when we had the Relief Society activity and we took all the soda and salad to the clubhouse for the next day (sunday) That was pretty fun. lol

Sarah said...

I don't know if this would be my first memory, but you were pretty young so it has to be up there. I remember you and all your bags. We lovingly referred to you as the bag lady. If anything was ever missing in the house, we knew to go fig through your bags. And now I have my own little bag lady living with me. You've always loved birthdays. I have never met anyone who loves them as much as you. I guess maybe my all time first memory of you was how little you were when you were born and all your dark hair. As an 8 year old I thought it was so neat that my new little sister was born with a pony tail.
I love you!! This list could go on too long.

Nicki Wilson said...

Yeah I was born with a pony tail I liked to cut off. I remember cutting it off once and hiding under the couch thinking mom wouldn't notice. She was vacuuming and found it. Sometimes I wonder how I turned out the way I did...