Monday, December 8, 2008

Quotables Part III






"Gee, no wonder why the electric bill's so high. SOMEBODY leaves all the lights on...Shirley." (11/2/08)I tend to go into a room, turn the light on, and then forget to turn it off when I leave. He likes to let me know that quite often.

I was joking around asking him if he lied about something:

"Shirley, I don't lie. I may stretch the truth, but I don't lie. Let me rephrase that, I try not to lie." (11/4/08) At least he's honest.

Todd and I were out in the living room watching TV. I was doing some work on the computer. The TV was way loud so I kindly asked Todd to turn the TV down.

Todd: "As long as you keep your clicking to a minimum." Clever. Very Clever. (11/7/08)


Todd was getting his own ice cream and noticed how much more ice cream we had. “For a while I thought you were spoiling me. Looks like the wools been pulled over my eyes. Giving me big scoops in little bowls.” (11/708)

When I told him I had lemon pudding the night before and he had ice cream he asked why I didn’t give him any pudding and I told him because I got him ice cream. “Shirley I’m a man I like to eat.” (11/7/08)


At work one day the ladies Todd works with were telling him he had cool eyes. This is what took place when he was telling me about it:

Nicki: "They said you had cool eyes."
Todd: "Yeah look at them...They're hazel!" (11/10/08)

This past month he was on a roll, and I'm glad I remembered to write a lot down this time. He makes me laugh each and every day and I love it.

No comments: