Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Long Trip Home
Well we have officially made it to Texas and back. All I know is that I really did not miss the Idaho weather while we were gone. Texas was amazing as usually. Weather was awesome! We got back on Monday, but only made it to Utah. The roads and traffic were horrible so we stayed with my cousin Kim and her family that night in Woodscross. We moved 35 miles in 2 hours. It was horrible. We knew we wouldn't get in till way late and that the roads would probably get worst at night, so Kim and her family were generous enough to let us crash with them. We were so grateful for that. Now we're back into the swing of things. Todd started class today and I went back to work yesterday. It almost feels as though we never left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment