Sunday, April 12, 2009

20 Weeks


I'm half way there! I'm hoping the next 20 weeks go as fast as the last. I thought the pregnancy would seem like it's taking forever, but so far it hasn't been too bad. I think keeping busy with things has helped it go by.

I'm finally feeling so much better. Smells still bother me a little, but nothing compared to what I had to go through. Although I can't complain cause I know that there are girls that have pregnancies much worse then mine. I'm just happy that I can eat a bigger variety of foods. Vegetables are gradually making their way back in. I'm able to consume more than eggs without getting sick. I LOVE eggs, but you can only take so much. I think we had breakfast meals quite often, the first couple months, cause i knew I could eat them without getting sick. I don't think I've really had a lot of cravings. I do know that I did crave Doritos for a couple days so I finally gave in, but then wish I hadn't. They didn't settle too well. I always thought the whole pickle thing during pregnancy was just a weird thing, but I will admit you do really like pickles when your pregnant. I've always liked them, but now all I want are a certain kind. MMM... they're sooo juicy and crunchy, but oh so expensive for how fast Todd and I can eat them! We've gotten them a couple times, but I've been trying not to give in too often.

Everett likes to move around. I've been feeling him for about 3 weeks now. The punches and kicks are getting stronger. Sometimes they startle me and I have to stop what I'm doing. But once I put my hand where he usually kicking he stops. Although, yesterday Todd and I went and got ice cream cones, and while I was eating mine he started to kick real hard. So I put my hand on my stomach and swear I actually felt the kick on the outside, but then he stopped. Hopefully soon Todd will be able to feel the kicks cause it's actually kind of neat.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I loved it when Dallin could finally feel the baby. Just wait until week 38 - it looks like an alien moving around in there.