
And it makes me so grateful that He does trust me and has confidence in me. I know that I've been truly blessed to be a mother. I would never change it. I have days where I feel like I'm slacking in everything I do. But then I see little things like this picture, or Todd and Everett playing, that truly gives me a warm feeling and always brings a smile to my face. And that I know is to be the comfort that I need. That despite those days, of feeling like all the odds are against me, I know Heavenly Father is with me every step of the way. It's a little smile or wide mouthed kiss that lets me know that I'm doin ok.

4 comments:
you are a wonderful mother
So precious!! Loved this!
He is just so cute!
I feel the same way :)
Post a Comment