As I've mentioned before Everett is our little helper. He helps with the dishwasher, put his diapers in the trash, cleaning the kitchen floor. He's pretty cute when he does everything even when some of those times he really creates more work! That's really only with the dishwasher. He LOVES taking the dishes out even when you're trying to put them in.
A couple weeks ago we bought a new TV stand for our bedroom. When Todd went to put it together he of course had his little helper right next to him. He wanted everything Todd had. So of course he'd try and steal his screwdriver. We got him his own, but every time Todd put his tool down Everett would go swipe it.





1 comment:
What's your email address, or address, so I can send you our Christmas Letter or Card? Hope all is well with you guys. Missing you. Your little man is not so little anymore. HOLY COW!!! I can't believe how the time flies.
Post a Comment