Since we're halfway through the pregnancy I thought I should give a little update. It's funny how things change after the first kid. This one is exciting, and we are very excited, but it's as though I don't have the drive to do everything I did with Everett. Or maybe it's just that I don't think about it like I did with Everett. I use to take a picture every 4 weeks to see my belly grow. Not this time around! I guess you could say my minds a little preoccupied this time around.
Everything is going pretty well. We've been to two Doctor's appointments and the baby seems pretty healthy. I've gotten over the morning sickness stage. It ended a lot earlier, but started a lot earlier, then Everett. Which is honestly really nice. It's nice to be able to cook a meal and not worry if it's gonna stay down or not :) This baby moves a lot like Everett. Especially when I'm sitting or bent over. I must be crushing it or something! I've been trying to feel him with my hand, but every time I put my hand on my stomach he stops.
Nothing else real exciting has happened. I feel as though this pregnancy is going a lot faster. Like I said before I have a lot more things preoccupying my mind this time. Everett can keep your mind off anything that's for sure! We try to tell him he's going to be a big brother, but I'm pretty sure he doesn't understand any of it. Todd tells him he's going to have a baby brother, but we shall see. We actually go in tomorrow to find out what we're having. I'm putting a poll up so go take a guess and we'll see how many people are right! I honestly have no clue what this one will be. With Everett I just felt like it was a boy. But with this one it keeps going back and forth. So we shall see tomorrow!

4 comments:
can't wait to find out what you're having!!!!
AHHHH you look amazing!!! So adorable!!! I cant wait! you better text me!!
Oh my gosh! Congrats! You look great! Yeah, my second pregnancy flew by too. It was crazy. You guys have one cute kid so I'm sure this one will be super cute too, boy or girl!
It's a lot better the 2nd time around. I guess, bc you know what youre doing this time. I am so excited for you to have a girl! They are so fun. I love all the cute clothes and hair bows. Having 2 kids is great, and isn't as hard as I thought it would be. I hope it is great for you as well. I am sure Everett will be a great big brother. I love the name you have picked out! I am sure before you know it she will be here. :)
Post a Comment