There was lots of baby cuddling:

Grandma Wilson was in town so Everett was able to enjoy lots of play time out side:


Then there was lots of sleeping:



Then there was lots of sleeping:

Everett decided to get himself stuck in his crib. We went to get him from a nap and this is how we found him. Todd and I were laughing so Everett thought it was pretty funny until he tried to get up and his knees were stuck. Hence the crying in the picture!


Some Sibling Love. Everett is slowly warming up to Jacquelyn. So we're still making improvement!



Of course more playing:


And most of all more and more sleeping!





Of course more playing:


Some hanging out:


And most of all more and more sleeping!


1 comment:
Love all these photos. Isn't great to see your kids together. I love it! I am glad you are doing well! I felt the same way, like Whitney had always been with us. It is funny. My sister had 10 years between the 1st and her last and she said it feels like the 3 year old has been with them as long as the 13 year old. Crazy how it works.
Post a Comment