Rexburg has a fun little Splash Park in town. We've never been to it the whole time we've lived here. We've been by it and played at Porter Park, but we've never actually used the spray park. We finally got the chance today when we met up with our friends to have some fun. I thought Everett would love it, but that wasn't quite the reaction I got from him. The minute we walked up to it he started crying and wanted to turn around. I was trying to show him things, but he wanted nothing to do with it. So pretty much the whole time we were there he hung out with me and my friend, Delight. That was until Todd came.
After Todd was done with classes he met up with us so I could go to my doctor's appointment and he could watch Everett while I was gone. Todd was luckier than I was. He finally got Everett to go up and play in the water. He still wouldn't go down the slides or get where there was a lot of water coming out, but he would finally play in the little water spouts!
No comments:
Post a Comment