Our little girl is 6 months old today! Seriously she's halfway to a year! You would think with having Everett I'd realize time flies, but it still just goes by too fast. I am loving this stage with her. She's getting a little personality. She loves attention. Anytime she is left alone she screams till someone comes in the room. Then all you have to do is look at her and she just gets the biggest grin and starts pumping her legs!
She still loves to lay on her stomach which means she still doesn't roll from her stomach to back. I thought for as long as she's been getting up on her knees she'd be crawling by now, but nope. She gets around just fine by going backwards! It's pretty fun to watch her. I've found her under many things that she's backed herself into.
We are still working on getting her to eat. I think I've come to the conclusion that she likes texture and not baby food puree. I've been making my own baby food and leaving it a little chunky and she's eating it better. She loves the little puffs and Mum Mum rice thingys.
She likes to be around people which means she doesn't sleep the greatest at night. After having a few rough months to start off we finally got her to sleep pretty good. Then the bad sleeping habits came back. She just likes to wake up every few hours, but we're trying to get her figured out again so she'll sleep! And we can get some sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment