Thursday, April 26, 2012

Naptime Companions

While we were in Dallas my nephews gave Everett some of their cars.  He was so excited! The minute we got to my parents house he was playing with them.  Since we've been home it's the first thing he gets out when he wakes up, when he gets home, and before bed.  They are out all....the....time.

When he went down for his quiet time today he was able to take the cars in with him. Shortly after going in I didn't hear much noise so I decided to go check on him.  He was passed out, but he was not alone.
 I saw Mack had joined him, but when I looked even closer...
There was another car.  He calls the little green one "bad guy".  Why? I don't know.  I don't think he's a bad guy on Cars, but I have no clue.  Anyway, when he woke up he came out of his room with this look and goes "Mack in bed with me" and he just smiled.  "look mom Mack in bed".  So we had to go look at Mack in his bed with him.  It was pretty cute.

No comments: