Everett likes band aids. Anytime he gets the littlest scrape, or bumps into something, he needs a band aid. It's to the point where it's kind of out of control, but luckily they have cheap band aids so we can keep bandaging up those bumps!
Well, this morning he was getting up from underneath our kitchen table when he whacked his head on the corner. We had some tears, but of course once I mentioned band aids they went away. Band aids make everything better. I gave him his band aid for him to put on where it hurt and then I completely forgot about all this until we got to daycare. He had his hood up so I didn't even notice it until he goes to take it off and Ms. Julia ask if he's alright. She thought he had a big gash or something! Nope just bumped his head. He kept that band aid all day. I thought it'd be off by the time I picked them up, but nope he wore it proud all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment