Today we were able to go to The Perot Museum of Nature and Science. Everett was so excited. He kept talking about going to the museum like George. We've been watching The Curious George Movie lately. We started the day by meeting my sister at the train station. Another exciting event for Everett!
Jacquelyn was not nearly excited about the train as everett was!
Once off the train we took about a 1/2 mile walk to the museum. We were able to enjoy the scenery of Downtown Dallas.
The entire time we were in the museum Everett was so enthralled. He wanted to touch everything, see everything, try to lift everything. He loved it. He followed right behind his cousins with everything they did.
Jacquelyn was enjoying most of our trip until she got super tired. I thought she might make it but she just couldn't handle it. She spent half of our visit sitting in the stroller. There were a few times I thought she'd actually fall asleep, but she is a stubborn little girl and of course that was not going to happen.
Our very last exhibit was the dinosaurs. Everett was once again captivated. I was trying to get a picture with him and the bones, but this was the best I got. If I hadn't yelled at the right time he probably would have actually hopped the fence.
We ended our little excursion with another long walk to the train station. We all had such a great time. I almost thought Jacquelyn wouldn't even sleep in the car. She got a whole new wind. But within 2 minutes of putting the car in drive but kids were passed out!
No comments:
Post a Comment