Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July 2013

Our 4th of July was pretty laid back.  Todd didn't get home from work till late in the morning, so our morning we just hung out a little.  Our friends invited us over to have a little BBQ that afternoon.  They had a big blowup swim slide that the kids were able to play had.  They had so much fun.  We decided that we wanted to go to fireworks this year.  I had thought Everett had never been to a firework show, but then TOdd remembered we went to one at Rigby Lake last year. Completely forgot.  So we packed our chairs up and headed out to Pittsburgh.

For a small little town they had a pretty decent show.  They had some paragliders that Everett loved watching.  He thought it was pretty cool.  Then we waited about a half hour for the fireworks.  They kids got to run around and play.

 This was the only decent picture I got of the two in their shirts.  They were not very cooperative!


 Todd was a good sport and ran around with the kids to keep them busy.  They had so much fun!.












 Once the show started Everett lasted about 2 minutes. After that it was just moving around and talking/asking questions the entire time!  Jacquelyn did pretty good though.  We had a good time even without all the festivities.  I'll admit I missed Rexburg's parade this year.  It was a little sad not being there.


No comments: