Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Rexburg, Idaho Temple

When Todd and I first moved up to Rexburg we were able to go to the open house for the new Rexburg temple. It was beautiful. From the carpet to the chandeliers. When you're out at night you can see it illuminating from the hill. It's neat to have a temple so close. Living back in Coppell, the Dallas temple was about 25 minutes away, which is the closest I've been to a temple. But now we can drive up one street and be there within 5 minutes. If we didn't have a building right in front of us we would be able to see it right out our window, but we are able to see the Angel Moroni.

Yesterday was the first time I was able to go through, the temple, after it was dedicated. There's just a whole new feeling from the first time I went through. Once you walk in the doors is just peaceful. I love it. Part of you never wants to leave. I feel protected in there. But it makes me want to become a better person each and every day. I'm just excited for when Todd and I can go together!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's really pretty!