Wednesday, February 27, 2008
To Cut Or Not To Cut
Ok, so about 4 years ago I completely chopped off my hair. It was really short. So for the past four years it has been gradually growing back as I would often go and get it cut to keep it short. But now it's way long! It's almost as long as when I had it high school. But now I have a dilemma. I want to cut it short again. I found a cut I like, but I'm just nervous. If I didn't have curly hair I think I would just go and cut it, but that's what worries me. But as my mom, and now Todd, says "it's just hair"! I have an appointment set for Saturday so we'll see if I go through with it. I have a couple days to build up the courage! SO hopefully it'll happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment