Todd and I had been in our new apartment for a couple weeks when this random butterfly came out of no where. We had no clue where it had been. Todd, like a normal person would do, took it outside to let it be free. It had been a couple minutes when i went out and the butterfly never moved. It couldn't fly. Granted it was below 0 at the time was probably why. So I brought it in thinking we could keep it warm till it warmed up a little outside. I even went online to find out what to feed butterflies. So I put out a little dish of sugar water hopping it would drink it. After a couple days it started flying every where but would always end up by the windows and when it would stay there it wouldn't be able to fly again cause it would freeze. One day we went to find our little friend and it was dead. Since it kept going by the window one night there was a bunch of precipitation and it got all wet. So I threw it in the trash can.
Well, last night Todd and I were eating dinner when out of no where, once again, came this butterfly! It was bigger than the other one, but looked exactly the same! Same coloring, same pattern on it's wings everything. So I was like "Todd, it ressurected!" Then he goes on to remind me that I threw the last butterfly in the trash and we took the trash out so it was most likely long gone. We have no clue where the butterfly came from. So this one is either it's sibling, or it's coming back to haunt us, who knows. We were going to take it outside today since it's a lot warmer now then when the first butterfly was here, but it's hiding somewhere. So i guess we'll just have to wait till it comes out again.
No comments:
Post a Comment