Sunday, March 23, 2008

Camp Out

So as you all know I recently went on a camping trip. Let me tell you that it was pretty dog gone fun. Just some of the facts, we stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. We saw a bear that was on the trail about 20 feet in front of us, we just backed away and just went back to camp. We learned how to do bear bags, properly filter water, leave no trace. There was tons of laughs and we also saw a mouse get burned alive. All in all it was a very fun experience that I thoroughly
enjoyed.

We had just stopped so the teacher was explaining something, so i decided to take a little video of the view of where we were at. The whole hike followed the river. It was pretty cool.




We played a game with the close pins, we were suppose to sneak them off the other people, needless to say (with a little help from others) I won.




No comments: