Sunday, May 18, 2008

Finally Moved In

We're finally moved in. I love it here. Todd and I both agree that it was a very good decision to move. It's nice to have extra room, and the people here are really nice. Last night we went to our first ward activity. They had a little bbq so went and met a couple new people. We're both really excited about the new ward. Everythings almost finished being put up and away. We're still sitting in camping chairs, but looking for a couch. Hopefully within the next week we'll find one that we both like. I'm excited to actually be able to have furniture. Anyway, here are a couple pictures we took last night. Things were still kind of all over the place so once we get things the way we like it I'll put up some more pictures.

The entry way and kitchen

Living Room

Hallway

Bathroom


Spare Bedroom

Our Bedroom

I wish I could get a better picture of our room. You can't see it but on the right of the bed there's a little area where the closet is. Out of all the apartments we've lived in I think this has the biggest master bedroom.

2 comments:

wilsonfive said...

the place is really cute, enjoy the spare bedroom, I don't even know what it feels like to have a spare bedroom. I bet it is nice. Once those kids start coming, those types of things are rare.

Shaylen said...

That looks like a fun place! We had friends that lived there, and they enjoyed it except for their noisy neighbors. It seems though that no matter where you live there are always loud neighbors. :)