When the whole Tax Stimulus thing started Todd and I agreed that we could each get something we needed. He gets a new bike while I get new glasses. So this past week we were at Walmart and he found his bike. He says that it's his dream bike, he's always wanted. Whatever. We argued about it for about a half hour. I just didn't think it was the best bike to be riding to school. He has to get up a huge hill. We both rode it around the store, and I just didn't think he should get it. I felt a mountain bike or something was more logical. So I finally decided that he could just get it. Plus he kept telling me that I got couches and an entertainment center (although he uses the couches, the entertainment center will be explained later) so he should be able to get whatever bike he wanted. How could I keep arguing with that. I told him to get it. Well, he decided to wait. We went back down to Idaho Falls today and he went to look for his bike and they were sold out. No more. Let's just say he was a little bummed. We found were another Super Walmart was close by and decided we could go look. They had one left that was the display. So Todd got it... along with a bell.


He says it even "glistens in the sun"! He's already gone and rode up the hill. He said it was hard to get up but he just sailed on down. He even got to ring his bell at some guy driving by! At the store he even informed me that I can ride on the back. He'll put a cushion on and some pegs. Anyway, here are some videos of Todd's new wheels.
4 comments:
You guys are so cute. What a great bike. It looks awesome at least! I didn't know you could download a trial version of photoshop! I'll have to check that out!
What in the world!!! You are a good woman Nicki!! Tom would NEVER be able to bring that bike home cause I would be too embaressed!!! I was thinking he would have got one of those low rider bikes not the pee wees big adventure bike but ok i guess hes the one who has to ride it! Todd never ceases to amaze me!!! We love you guys and no he cant bring the bike to Xmas cause then Tom will want to ride it! LOL!!!
Hey you guys!! Just wanted you to know that we get the biggest kick out of the videos on your blog...Todd is just so Todd! Have fun with your new bike! Nicki maybe you need one to match!
Where are the pegs? Have you taken it on any sweet jumps??
Post a Comment