About a month or so ago I saw this girl at church wearing some really cute shoes. I just kept staring at them. If she saw me she probably thought I was a freak. But whatever. Anyway, I kept thinking to myself those look like Steve Maddens. I could just tell (probably cause I have two pairs of his shoes that if I put them together they'd look like these). I like to get on DSW and look at their shoes so I've been trying to hunt these ones down, or even something similar. Well, this morning I was on Dillards' website and found the shoes, and guess what?!? They're Steve Maddens! I'm so good. I love his shoes. Seriously love them. If our budget ever gets to the point were it can accomadate my love for his shoes I would have a whole closet full of them. They'd be in rubbermaid boxes (so they don't get dusty) with a picture of the shoe on the front so I could easily pick them out. Oh that'll be the day. I'll have that closet in my ranch house, with the varanda, somewhere in Texas. Oh someday.....
Anyway, love the shoes. So I was thinking I could save up for them now! Except they're $80,which isn't bad for Steve Maddens. But unforunately our budget,and my husband, doesn't care how much I love shoes. So hopefully they'll go on sale somewhat soon cause then maybe I can jusitfy buying them at that point. Except I do need a new pair of brown flats....
1 comment:
I know this is an old post, but did you check Ebay?!?!?!? Can't wait for you guys to come down.
Post a Comment