Thursday, October 2, 2008

This is exactly how I feel.....Exhausted!

I passed out, last night, at 9. Woke up at 6:45. I think I over slept. Plus today I had the opportunity to work in the back and package some twice baked potatoes for like 3 hours. Manual labor=hard work. I think I work hard on the things I do, but what I did today was TIRING!! It reminded me of when I worked in a kitchen. Kinda miss it. But since then all I've wanted to do is sleep. I'm ready for a break.

Isn't that such a cute cat?! It makes me miss Tootsie and Kitty.

6 comments:

Shaylen said...

Oh man that is how I have felt all week. I can't seem to get a good night's sleep. lol. How many hours a week do you work?

ARMYEOD07 said...

You dont miss KILLER?!?!?!

Rachel said...

haha that is an awesome pic. i def feel that way at the end of the day!

Nicki Wilson said...

Haha, do I miss Killer?! Yeah no. Considering she likes to act all nice to me and then bite me!

Nicki Wilson said...

OH i forgot, I usually work between 40-45 hours a week. Fun stuff!

ARMYEOD07 said...

Bella came in the room while I was looking at this and asked if that was a pic of a DEAD CAT?!?!?! lol