While I'm finally getting back to writing Todd's quotes. They're from December, but it's better than nothin. I haven't been the best at remembering to write things down the past 3 months. I would try to remember some of the things he's said, but I get accused of making things up! So I thought I'd stick with what I had written and hopefully I'll be better in the future!
After seeing a commercial for BOD:
"I tried out for that commercial, but they told me I was too good looking." (12/6/08)
While jammin to his "booty mix" in the car, he turns to me and says:
"Shirley, I might be white on the outside but I have the soul of a black person." (12/17/08)
I said something to him one night and his response:
"Shirley, I might be rugged on the outside but on the inside I'm a sensitive person."
I can't remember where this came from, but all I remember is laughing after he said it.
"Shirley, you're so young and naive." (12/26/08)
He never ceases to amaze me. He surely does keep our relationship pretty fun and humorous.



No comments:
Post a Comment