Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Trip Home

I made it back from my trip home. It was a blast and too short as usual. I got in early Friday morning and was able to spend the day hanging out with my mom and sister. Saturday was our busy day. My mom and I spent the morning getting things ready for dinner that night. We cleaned, baked a cake, headed to sams, dipped strawberries. Then we headed to Baden's Baptism. I loved watching Baden's face and how it would light up. You could tell how excited he was.

The rest of the weekend was just spent hanging out with family. Saturday and Sunday nights my mom and I stayed up late watching movies. We were able to go shopping and get some maternity tops. My mom also got the baby this really cute night gown. We now have two things in the closet! It's exciting!

Then Monday came. It was bittersweet. I was really ready to see Todd, but I still wanted to stay. It's always hard to leave. The weekend came and went, but I'm so glad I got to go. It was just nice being with family, even if only for a few days.

No comments: