Wednesday, July 1, 2009

32 Weeks

Photobucket

Only 8 more weeks left! We're officially in the single digits. I still can't believe how fast everything is going, and it only seems that it will continue that way. I thought maybe it would slow down, but nope. Todd and I have a busy schedule ahead of us that is keeping us busy as we await our little boy's arrival.

We went to the doctor yesterday and everything is lookin pretty good. I'm measuring just right. Everett had a heart beat of 140 which the nurse said was pretty regular. The doctor went to see where he was, but he's still too high to tell. I could have told him that, but oh well. We feel him all the time, but I have no clue what I'm feelin. Whether it's his back, head, who knows. He's constantly kicking especially when I sit. His feet are down low so I think I smash them every time I sit, mainly when I'm sitting and leaning over. I like to poke at him and he reacts. Gives me a nice little kick. Yesterday when the nurse was looking for his heart beat she shoved the thing down in my stomach and he started kicking. Todd said he could see my stomach moving from where he was sitting. I guess he's just letting me know he doesn't want to be bothered!

We start going to our appointments every two weeks now. That just seems so unreal. I don't think I ever thought I'd make it to this point, but I guess everyone eventually does!


3 comments:

Kimmy said...

you look so dang cute. i can't believe youre already 32 weeks! Time goes by quickly, and will get quicker for you. Soon he'll be here before you know it! It's crazy that Caleb is almost 3 months already...It feels like I was just where you are now!

Harshes said...

Yay! You look great Nicki!

Joe and Debbie said...

It is amazing how quick it has gone by! We are excited also! Hope you continue to feel well.
Love you guys