Well, I'd have to say Todd and I had a pretty good anniversary. I got home and he had a little gift for me sitting out. Sheri Dew's "God Wants a Powerful People". I really enjoyed her book "No One Can Take Your Place", and have been wanting this one for quite awhile. I also got some of the best pickles. Todd has learned that I'm not one for flowers and such things. Yeah they'd be nice. I see people that get them and think about me getting them, but then I remember they die. They're pretty the first day. I'd rather have food. Good food. When we lived in Denver Todd would surprise me with Blue Bell ice cream. He knew how to get to my heart. So this time, since unfortunately you can't get anything close to Blue Bell, he got me pickles. Seriously the best pickles. We both dug into them when I got home. So good and crunchy. But a little on the pricey side so we don't get to enjoy them too often! Mmm...I think I could go eat one right now....Anyway.....
Todd has been wanting a fish tank. So I tried looking and looking and couldn't really find anything decent for our budget. I'm sure if he went out he could have, but I decided we could start with something simple and work our way up to a nicer tank. So I went out and got him 2 Betta Fish and a tank that divides the two fish. Unfortunately when Todd went to put it together last night, the bottom was cracked and kept leaking so now we have to go get a new one. Our poor little fish are still sitting in their little tiny cups they came in.
No comments:
Post a Comment