Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Checkup

I went in for my doctor's appointment and I guess everything is goin ok. Not great. The blood pressure is still high, but there are no signs of Toxemia. Which is good. That's all the doctor was worried about. He said the blood pressure was high, but not dangerous for the baby. So I'm just suppose to keep taking it easy. I asked if I could work and he says as long as I don't get stressed. Now I just have to go in every couple of days and get my blood pressure checked to make sure it doesn't get any higher.

I'm glad I don't have to stay cooped up anymore, but now that I'm back to work I kinda wish I was still cooped up. Sad I know. I complain about it and then once I get what I want I don't want it anymore. This whole weekend I was able to see my feet and ankles. I haven't been able to see my actual ankle bone in forever. Once I went into work yesterday the swelling started again. Not too bad though, but it was swelling. Even though I was just sitting around pretty much the whole time I felt like I had tons more energy. Now I feel like I'm dragging all day. Oh good times!! Only 2 more weeks. Hopefully. I honestly think it'll be longer, but we shall see!

No comments: