Monday, September 21, 2009

1 Month Old

Everett is 1 month old! I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast. I was looking at his pictures from when he first came home and he's grown so much! I feel like he's gotten so big. My parents even talked about how he grew in the week they were here.

He's such a good baby and is constantly making us laugh. He makes the funniest faces that we can't get enough of. We are slowly learning his wants and needs and I'm sure we will continue to as he grows. Heavenly Father has blessed us with such a sweet spirit. He's brought so much joy to our home already. He loves to cuddle and we're trying to take advantage of that while we can.

This past month Everett has been all over the place. He's been able to meet his Grandma and Grandpa Wilson, Grammy and Grandpa Tuckett, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Tara, Uncle Troy, his cousin Lincoln, and more extended family. He has been getting tons of love!

Here are the many faces of Everett that we love. He makes the funniest little O shape with his mouth that always makes us laugh. We've even learned what comes with each face he makes.

Photobucket

The first time Everett pulled his hair we thought it was pretty funny and probably the only time it'd happen. Nope, happens all the time! Well, not all the time, but it has happened quite a few times. He has a death grip on it and will hardly let us pry his fingers open. Is it sad that we let him cry and suffer while we took pictures?!

Photobucket

Everett is a pretty good sleeper, when he's where he wants to be! No he usually sleeps pretty well. He loves laying on his dad, especially when he gets home from work. The fun part is that he makes the most noises of any sleeping baby I've ever met. Half the time we go into his room thinking he's awake, but he's not:)

Photobucket

While my parents were here my mom and I had a little photoshoot. It was pretty fun. My mom was getting him to talk and laugh while I quickly tried to catch the shot!

Photobucket

1 month down and many many more to go!

1 comment:

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

i LOOOVE those black and white photos. i am so jealous!! i wish we thought to take some ourselves! Grr. Oh well... icant get over how cute he is and how fast you got him to smile!