Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Sitting King
Everett started sitting this past weekend! I think he probably could have done it a while ago, but we were so focused on getting him to roll. So once he rolled we decided we'd see how he'd do. The first couple times he'd sit there and then fall over, but he eventually got it down pretty good by the end of the day. I think we were a little surprised by how fast he picked it up! It's amazing to me how much he's growing and how fast it's happening!!
He loves sitting now. We've been giving him baths in his little bathtub, but the other day I thought we'd try having him sit in the actual tub. He loved it!! I think he was little leery at first, but then realized how much more he could do. He plays with his toys now and starts to splash. All just from sitting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
He is so so cute! Kaden keeps pointing at Everett and saying, "bebe! bebe!" (baby!) I'm sad we didn't get to meet up before we moved, but Kaden got the flu the last week we were there and I figured you probably didn't want that around. :) Everett is a doll!
Post a Comment