When my parents gave us the Wii I honestly thought it would be more for Todd. He kept telling me I had to play since it was a family gift. Before we left Texas we even went and bought The Biggest Loser game so I would use it. That was pretty much all I did with the Wii until a few weeks ago. Todd went out and bought Super Mario Brothers. All have to say is I've wasted way more time than I should playing it! On this Mario Bros. you can have up to 4 people playing rather then just one like the old Nintendo game. So it started out with just playing with Todd here and there. We got in a few friendly disputes. Todd's competitive and when it comes to video games I tend to like to have fun and just enjoy it. He says he's playing with a spaz when he plays with me cause Luigo is constantly all over the place.
I have now started my own game. When I get home from work, and Todd's not home, I turn it on and play. I'm not nearly as experienced as Todd, but I'm gettin there. Not only have I grown to love the Wii, but so has our son! Todd recently went out and bought a flat screen cause our other one was too small and outdated. Or so I was told. After Todd had set the TV up he decided to play a game of Super Mario Brothers to test it out. When he started Everett had just woken up so I brought him out to living room. He looked at Todd and then looked at the TV. He didn't take his eyes off it for like 10 minutes! I thought it was mostly cause we have a bigger TV, but it's the game. Every time Todd turns the game on Everett's watchin him play! It's pretty cute, but hopefully he's not becoming a game junky at 6 months:)


2 comments:
hahahaa so todd convinced you too huh? isnt it funny how they can get us to buy stuff, aka the same tv! it is nice though huh? saves some room!
we're thinking about getting a Wii with our tax return.i want to know how the biggest loser game works and if it does work
Mario is the best! we just beat it and still play it. We should all play sometime. We also have quite a few games.
Post a Comment