Everett turned 7 months on Sunday. He is growing so fast. Here's what's been going on the past month.
He's 15.8 pounds and 26 inches long.
He's gained more weight this month than he has the past two!
He now has 6 teeth. 2 on top and 4 on the bottom.

So close to crawling. He has the rocking and scooting backwards down.
He is still loving his peas and green beans. More so then most of the fruits.
He finally started liking his baths again. After some trial and error we got him laughing again!
He is a babbler! Talks all the time.
LOVES attention.

He does not like to be left alone. When I walk to go somewhere he'll follow where I go until he can't see me and then starts crying :)
He's gained more weight this month than he has the past two!
He now has 6 teeth. 2 on top and 4 on the bottom.

So close to crawling. He has the rocking and scooting backwards down.
He is still loving his peas and green beans. More so then most of the fruits.
He finally started liking his baths again. After some trial and error we got him laughing again!
He is a babbler! Talks all the time.
LOVES attention.

He does not like to be left alone. When I walk to go somewhere he'll follow where I go until he can't see me and then starts crying :)


1 comment:
Can't wait to see him in two weeks!!
Post a Comment