Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Worn Out

For the past couple weeks the weather has gradually been getting nicer and nicer. I've taken Everett on a few walks, but due to it still being a little chilly he wasn't too fond of them.

Yesterday was beautiful. The weather felt great and the sun was shinning. So I decided we'd try taking a walk again. We got together with our neighbors, Jessie and Dulany, and set out. Everett loved it. He'd look over at Dulany in her stroller and then go back to spitting. He started to get a little fussy about halfway through so I gave him a snack. The next time I really look down at him he's passed out. His snack squished all over and his head hanging. I tried lowering the seat back, but it woke him, so I left him as is. He was pretty cute. Cute enough for me to call Todd and tell him to bring the camera down.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just wanted to leave him he looked so content.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

That is so cute! When Ava falls asleep, I wheel her into her room afterwards, so she stays asleep...I love how sleeping babies look so angelic!

Katie Fish said...

Okay, I know I say this everytime I comment, but seriously...he is THE CUTEST kid ever! And I'm sorry to hear about the teething. Teething stinks big time for everyone involved!