Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Books

Everett LOVES books. He likes you to read to him and he likes to read them himself. Well, I guess more flip through the pages. I've kept his books fairly high cause there are some I know he'll ruin that I don't want him to. So most nights we have to keep going in and getting a book down for him. I keep his hard books down for him, but he gets a little tired of the same ones over and over! The other night I can't remember quite what was going on, but I'm pretty sure the same scenario. He wanted Todd to get a book, but it's usually not the right one. At least when I help. The next thing I see is this:

Photobucket

Todd showed him his chair and how he could sit and read in it. Everett has played with that chair, but has never sat it. Don't know why I never thought of it! Well, it was genius. Everett loved it and sat there just going through his books. Now he does it pretty much everyday!

Photobucket

No comments: