Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

We had a pretty good laid back Valentines. I was surprised early in the morning when I got to work with these:

Photobucket

I love them! And was so surprised. So in the 5 years we've been together I've never once received flowers from Todd. Which isn't huge. I'm not a rose person, but I'd give Todd a hard time about it sometimes. Now I just hope I can keep them alive!

Everett was spoiled by the cupid this year. He got a new book, puzzle, and some new crayons in hope that he doesn't actually eat these ones :)

Photobucket
checking out what the cupid brought

Photobucket

Todd got the Wii game Wipeout. Him and Everett love watching that show and now they get to play together! Today we were lucky enough to get a nice little box from Grammy and Grandpa. Walking up to a package on your front door is always a nice thing! Everett dug into his gift.

Photobucket

He was so funny. He'd take a bite of one cookie put it back and then get another. It was like he was letting us know those were his!

No comments: