Saturday, August 27, 2011

Everett's 2!!

I'm a little behind on posting but last Sunday, the 21st, Everett turned 2!! He's becoming such a big little kid. He has grown so much just the past little bit. I've always wondered when he'd start talking and saying things and the past few weeks his words are becoming clearer. He's repeating what we say more and more. He's a great helper (when he wants to be), he loves his little sister, and he LOVES hanging out with Dad.

We had a little birthday party, last month, for him. So we didn't do too much on his actual birthday. Todd's cousin Alyssa came up and we had some cake and ice cream. He was able to talk to both grandparents on skpe. We went and go him a little something so he could open a present, but sadly he found it that morning and of course had to watch it. It was a Dora DVD. I guess I have to had his presents a little better now!


Singing Happy Birthday


Blowing/Spitting out his candles


Jacquelyn enjoying all the birthday fun!

This kids is growing too fast. Here's just a list of things he's doing at the moment:

Weight: 23 lbs. (3%)
Height: 36 inches (27%)

Words he is saying (these are the words I can remember at the moment):
popcicle
mom
dad
baby
read
pickle
rainbow
cow
dog
TV
Dora
Shoes
socks
bye
car
gone
milk
juice
frisbee
movie
Rio
movie

Things he is into:
Balls
Dora the Explorer
Wipeout (the tv show)
Books
Running

Foods he likes:
popcicles
spaghetti
mac & cheese
peanut butter & jelly
veggies
goldfish
breakfast bars
cookies
string cheese

I should be better at writing this stuff down when it actually happens, but these are just some of the things I can remember off the top of my head. Everett is continuing to grow so much. He likes to test me and I'm pretty sure he knows exactly what to do to make me go crazy! He has the most contagious loving smile. I can't stay upset with him for too long. We love our little guy and can't get enough of him!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

happy birthday (late) to everett!! isn't it crazy how fast it goes?
and im not going to lie, he's little! 23 lbs haha. my niece is about his weight, and shes turning one in a few weeks! haha (shes a CHUNK!) we miss you guys. i miss D and E playing together : (