A year or so ago Todd and I started listing to the Harry Potter books on tape. We got all the way through the 5th book and then stopped. We were borrowing them from a friend and that's as many as he had. So for his birthday Todd decided to get all the books. He read the 6th book pretty quick and then started the 6th after we came back from camping. When he got towards the end of the book he was constantly in it. Whenever he had a spare moment you'd see him reading. Since Everett saw him reading he of course had to read. He would go up to Todd and try to get him to read. So finally Todd told him to go sit in his own chair and read so he could finish his book. When I walked by Everett's room this is what I found:
It was a pretty cute site. Everett was pretty occupied for awhile. He thought he was pretty cool hangin out just like Dad!
No comments:
Post a Comment