Sunday, September 25, 2011

I've been wanting to get some good pictures of the kids, but Everett isn't the easiest thing to photograph as of late.  If I even ask him to smile he gets all serious.  So I decided I needed to get him in his element.  Playing.  He loves playing at the park.  He could stay for hours.  So why he played and ran around for a bit....


 Jacquelyn and I took some pictures. She is already 3 1/2 months! I can't believe it.  Her fingers are constantly in her mouth now.  To fall asleep she puts her middle and ring finger in her mouth with her pointer and pinky sticking out.  And she goes to town.  She would scream if we ever gave her a pacifier, but she sure loves those fingers!  She is so much more attentive and is always aware of what's going on in the room.  If she hears a nose she is constantly looking for it.  She can have such a sweet disposition ,but then a minute later she can be as feisty as ever.  She for sure is going to keep us on our toes.  But for the most part she is such a sweet and smiley baby.








I can't believe her red hair.  At times it just looks a light brown, but once we are out in the sun it is red!  I hope it stays as her hair grows out.

Everett of course had to come and give his sister some loves.





After awhile Jacquelyn ended up falling asleep which meant more play time with this little guy.




He can be such a boy at times.  Like wiping his muddy hands on this pants.  Throwing rocks.  Wiping his nose on his shirt. Running around like crazy.  Jumping everywhere. Climbing on anything.  But he is such a good helper too.  He'll go and get things we ask for.  He helps throw his sister's diapers away.  He cleans up.  Sometimes not always willingly, but once he gets going he's pretty good.  We always have to sing the clean up song in order for him to clean up.  He puts his dishes in the sink.  It still amazes me how much he has grown.




This kid has one of the best smiles that I can't get enough of.  We have truly be blessed with some great kids.  After having Jacquelyn I had a little bit of a rough patch.  She cried tons at night and I was always tired which didn't make a great combination.  Now as things have started to slow down and I have learned so much from our little miss I am truly grateful to be their mother.  Not that I wasn't before, but it's days like this where they are all smiles that make those tough days bearable.  They make my days better and make me want to be a better person.  Oh how are lives have changed because of them.  And I wouldn't want to go back to what they were before:)

2 comments:

Shaylen said...

awwww Two cute looking kids :)

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

those pics are seriously too cute! i love the ones of E on the swing and of them both together! And i can't get over her hair too!! its too pretty!!