Friday, September 30, 2011

Staying Home

Since Jacquelyn was born I've been able to go back to work part time rather then full time.  It has been so nice for a number of reasons.  I've been getting more stuff done around the house.  I feel like our house gets picked up and cleaned more cause I have the time.  I've been able to get projects done.  I've had the opportunity to bake more.  But the my most favorite part is being able to spend time with my kids and capture these moments:


I walked past Everett's room and caught him as he dumped most of his toys out and then played inside his toy box.

of course once he saw me he had to hid!

And Miss Jacquelyn.  I LOVE watching her as she sleeps.  She's always just so peaceful. And those fingers. As she's falling asleep you can just hear her as she sucks vigorously.  Seriously!


 

It's so much fun being able to just spend time at home with them.  No work, well just a little work, but at least it's at home and not at work!  They grow so fast and I'm so grateful for the opportunity to spend as much time as I can with them. 

No comments: