Everett loves snow and the few times it has snow he gets so excited. He'll try to walk in any of that is still there when we go out. So for Christmas I decided to get him some snow boots. I thought it'd be nice for him and we'd try to go sledding. Well, since he got them it really hasn't snowed and we have yet to go sledding. There's no snow in the valley and there's no way I'm driving up to the mountains just to sled! Everett loves his boots though. He wears them all the time! My parents also sent him some snow boots so he's been switching both of them.
A couple weeks ago we were suppose to get this huge snow storm. Before it came there was high speed winds. At night I swore our roof was going to come off. I felt like I was back home in a tornado! But it never snowed! We waited and waited and then finally a few days later it came and it stuck for a couple days! IT wasn't a huge storm, but it finally snowed. So we had to take full advantage of it. Everett got his coat, gloves, and boots on and we headed out.
Our first stop we had to check out his bike.
Once we checked everything on the porch he headed out to the yard. He started running and was in heaven!!
One thing I love about our new place is that we live at a dead end so there aren't many cars that come down and those that do usually aren't going too fast. So we headed out to the road so he could run a little easier and he LOVED it. After being cooped up for so long he loved getting out and playing
After a while we made our way back in. I have surprisingly missed the snow a little. That was until I had to go driving later and realized I actually didn't mind that it hasn't snowed much! But it is honestly a little weird sometimes to walk out and see only little patches of snow where the sun doesn't hit. I wouldn't mind for it to snow again just to see this sweet little face as happy as it was
1 comment:
how fun!! i can't believe it hasnt snowed very much this winter (of course we're not there) haha. And i love your new place! i bet its SO nice not to have people upstairs or attached to you!
Post a Comment