We had such a nice 4th of July. We went and watched the Rexburg Parade. In the past we've always been at the very end of the parade, and it feels like by there people are worn out and it's not as exciting. So this year we got there extra early so we could get seats at the beginning. Luckily my Aunt and Uncle live right next to the main intersection, so while Todd went and saved spots the kids and I got to hang out with them.
Everett of course loved every bit of it. He's slowly starting to get the gist of running and getting candy. Todd had to help a few times, mainly cause he would be running to get some and a big kid would come up and swipe it. Not just a bigger kid, but seriously a big kid. Oh well! He got plenty of candy and enough to keep him satisfied.
I loved Idaho for the fact that they put tractors in the parade! I just think it's funny.
And out comes the clip.
Everett wore his goggles the entire parade. That boy is too funny. Have the convenience of my Aunt and UNcle we were able to go rest a little before heading to a friends BBQ. That night the Wilcox's set off fireworks in their yard. Everett LOVED it. He was laughing and having a blast. It was the first time he actually experienced fireworks.
Sadly my memory card ran out of space so I didn't get many pictures. Everett got to play with sparkles, which was fun till he decided to touch the end of the stick once it went out. Luckily it didn't burn him too bad. I played with one more and then called it a night. He fell asleep soon after and Jacquelyn actually fell asleep during the middle of the fireworks. IT had been and long hard day!
No comments:
Post a Comment