When I bake, or work on dinner, or anything really in the kitchen, Everett usually sits on the counter and hangs out with me. Sometimes helping, other times just hanging out. Jacquelyn usually does her own little thing. Well I had made some rice krispies and we were going to cut into them tonight. I don't know why but I just put Everett up there and then thought well I might as well just have her sit there for a second. The minute I put Jacquelyn on the counter she squealed. IT was so cute! I guess she has wanted to be up there for a while and her time finally came. She stood up with excitement so of course Everett had to stand up. They had a pretty good time eating rice krispies on the counter.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Sitting on the Counter
When I bake, or work on dinner, or anything really in the kitchen, Everett usually sits on the counter and hangs out with me. Sometimes helping, other times just hanging out. Jacquelyn usually does her own little thing. Well I had made some rice krispies and we were going to cut into them tonight. I don't know why but I just put Everett up there and then thought well I might as well just have her sit there for a second. The minute I put Jacquelyn on the counter she squealed. IT was so cute! I guess she has wanted to be up there for a while and her time finally came. She stood up with excitement so of course Everett had to stand up. They had a pretty good time eating rice krispies on the counter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment