Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Sit On My Belly Jacquelyn"

This afternoon I was particularly tired.  We had been home for a little bit, and I just decided to lay on the floor.  You'd think this would sign to the kids "mom's tired lets leave her alone" rather to them it means "wohooo! Let jump on her".  And that is exactly what my kids decided to do.  There's was jumping, pinching the nose, tickling.  You name it.  To try and distract them I told Jacquelyn she should sit on Everett's belly.  I knew this could either turn out in my favor, or go horribly.  Once I said this Everett starts yelling "sit on my belly Jacquelyn."  Surprisingly enough she did. It was pretty cute.  She got right up and sat on him.  Lucky for me it entertained them for a good amount of time.  Enough so that I had to document it.  She would tickle him.  She was quite fascinated by his belly button and would poke at.


 The tables were turned through their playing.  At first it sounded like Jacquelyn was crying, but when I went to help she was laughing! Although it didn't last for too long. 


No comments: