My parents have found a new hobby. The Dart. The Dart is a train that goes all throughout North Texas. It's suppose to be the "new" thing I believe. To get people to ride that instead of driving. Well, my parents use it. It is sometimes their weekend activity. So this weekend the kids and I were invited to tag along. Todd is off to his new job so in the meantime the kids and I are hanging out with my parents!
This afternoon we headed out to the train station. Everett was so excited. While we were waiting he kept looking at the tracks, which put me in panic mode. Luckily Jacquelyn stayed in the stroller so I didn't have to worry about her. Once we got on he could not contain his excitement! He got to sit next to Grandpa and he had the ride of his life!
No comments:
Post a Comment