Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Date with the LIttle Guy

Our move to Texas has been a hard transition for Everett. He has not handled it very well.  As of late he has become very very clingy.  He always has to know where I am. He hates when I give any attention to anyone else. Especially my own mother :).  He'll say something and she'll respond to him and what usually comes out of his mouth is "no I'm talking to my mom".  He wont letting anyone help except me.  It's just been tough.  He's usually a typical 3 year old, but it has seriously intensified!  To the point where i just don't know what to do sometimes.  Thankfully my mom has been there to help.

 So I thought we needed some just Everett and Mom time.  We went out and watched my nephew Porter at his swim lessons. Went to lunch at Chickfila.  He had a blast playing and when all the other kids left I even joined him in the play area.  We went and looked at the animals at the pet store, and then we finished with a little grocery shopping.  It was the best he has been in a long time! No tantrum throwing, no screaming, no spitting.  Just our fun little Everett.  HOpefully it was a nice little break for him.



No comments: