Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Handsome Sous Chef

 Our days get kind of repetitive around here these days.  I try to do knew things, but I feel like a lame mom.  We don't do the artsy crafts or projects. Maybe someday, but I feel like we're still trying to get into some sort of routine since moving.  Anyway, our days get repetitive and tough.  Everett likes to be doing something constantly. I mean constantly. And he's to the point where he has to be in my presence constantly. So needless to say we run out of a lot of things to do. Today I was trying to decide how to make our afternoons a little more bearable.  Come dinner time things get chaotic.  So in my attempts to make it a little easier I got Everett to join me. Lately he's a hit or miss with things, but today he liked the idea. He got to shred a carrot. I was going to have him do more, but he was quite content with the carrot!

No comments: