We have been LOVING this warmer weather. Every chance we get we try and
get outside for a little bit. I am especially loving it when I see the
temps in Idaho. Honestly I miss the people and friends, but not the
place. I thought I would miss more then I do. Anyway, the next few days
are suppose to be chilly and rainy so we took all the chances we could
today to be outside. We went on a walk to the playground in the morning
and this afternoon we just hung out side the house.
After riding bikes for awhile Everett decided he needed to bring ALL his cars outside. I thought he went in to get a few, but when he came out he had all of them.
I was playing with the camera and wanted a cute picture of Everett, but all he could do was be silly. He would just dance around and give goofy faces. Crazy kid.
They were especially excited when they saw Dad coming home.
No comments:
Post a Comment