When ever Everett sleeps in his room for a certain amount of nights he gets donuts the next morning. He got into a horrible habit of not staying in there and ends up on our bedroom floor. Part of it was me. I got tired of being up for a few hours at night trying to get him back into his room. Seriously it'd be a few hours. It might not of always taken that long, but it would take that long for me to fall back to sleep. I got tired of it and just put a pillow by our bed and now he just shows up. Some nights I hear him, but most I don't. I just wake up and he's there.
Anyway to try and persuade him to stay in his room he gets donuts, or whatever breakfast he wants. I think this last time it was 3 nights. Everytime he accomplishes a set amount of nights we up it hoping it'll work. THe longest is 3 nights :) Slowly but surely right?! Anyway the morning he was able to get donuts he didn't want them for breakfast so instead we went out later in the day and got some and took them to the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment