Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lyla's 1st Week

As much as we miss Everett and Jacquelyn, it has been such a relief having this first week with just Lyla.  We have been able to have her and just be with her for a little bit.  And I now honestly don't think I could have handled it physically.  This first week of recovery has been a lot harder then I ever imagined.  So we have been taking it easy and just relaxing.  Todd has been able to stay home all week, but sadly had to go back today.  We've been to doctor's appointments, taken first baths, and of course napping.  I think it's the first time I took advantage of the whole nap while your baby naps.
Lyla has been an angel.  She sleeps great!  Which is pretty much all she does.


 One of our nightly facetimes with the kiddos. By the end of the week I missed these two more then I thought I could!

 Wearing one of my old nightgowns.
 1 week old


No comments: