On Thursday Todd and I decided we would go feed the ducks at a park here in Rexburg. These ducks were the most animated and friendliest ducks ever. When we use to go feed the ducks in Northglenn, they would rarely get close to us. We had to throw the bread. In this video you can see how close they got to us. I would drop a piece right next to Todd's foot and it would come up to get it. That's never happened before.
Towards the end more and more ducks kept coming, but we ended up seeing a little one come up and this one male duck would go up and chase it and bite it. So I started recording it. I don't know if the bigger duck just didn't like the little one, or what. Finally another duck had to come up and save the little one. I wanted to do it, but Todd said we can't interfere with nature!
No comments:
Post a Comment