For the past two days Todd and I have been able to watch General Conference. This Conference was particularly special. We were able to sustain our new Prophet and first presidency. It was such a neat experience. It was done differently than I thought it would be, but it was neat. As we were sustaining them, I just got this feeling that I knew they had been called of God. Thomas S. Monson is truly a prophet of God. No man picked him to be, only our Heavenly Father. I love the organization of the church and how everything works. I'm so grateful to be a member and have the knowledge of the gospel in my life. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church upon the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that as Todd and I have been sealed together in the temple that we are sealed together for eternity. How grateful I am for that. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true prophet upon the earth today and that Henry B. Eyring and Dieter F. Uchtdorf are his counselorsI hope that those that weren't able to watch conference can get a copy of the ensign and read it next month. There were so many powerful words spoken.
No comments:
Post a Comment